Why invest in self-serve dispensing?
Today’s society is more conscious than ever about the negative impact that our lifestyles have on the environment. Current trends, legislation and consumer demands, indicate that people feel very strongly about reducing waste and protecting our natural surroundings and resources. This sentiment is synonymous with Martek’s values and reputation as a Gold Status member of Carbon Smart, and is precisely why we have invested in self-serve dispensing systems…but why should you?
The benefits of investing in the self-serve dispensing system are endless…
Advantages for suppliers and manufacturers
- Less front-end packaging resulting in lower environmental impact.
- Reduced production costs and a much quicker packaging process.
- Increased competitiveness.
Advantages for distributors and retailers
- Higher profit margins (35-40% typical).
- Bulk outsells conventional packaged goods 2:1.
- Reduction in your company's environmental impact.
- Maximise space utilisation.
- Maximise sales and trigger impulse purchases.
- Visible stock control.
- First In, First Out stock rotation.
- Ease of shelf integration.
- Quick and easy for staff to re-stock products.
- Your contribution toward protecting the environment and reducing waste.
Advantages for consumers
- Customers can purchase the exact amount that they require and will enjoy having greater control over their purchasing decisions; this will have a huge impact on the amount of food waste and increase customer loyalty.
- Customers are more likely to experiment with their food choices.
- Consumers reuse containers and paper bags, dramatically reducing their packaging.
- Products will always be fresh & dispensers have first in first out stock rotation.